Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Joy Teriyaki

I must say the first time Ben and I went to this place over a year ago when they first opened, the food was good but the inside wasn't too clean (tables were not cleared off, floors were dirty..etc) So we hadn't been back, but a few weeks ago I was in the area and wanted to grab something quick for lunch. I was happy to see that it looked like they got their act together and the restaurant seemed much cleaner and customer friendly. I got the chicken and pineapple teriyaki ($8) that came with white rice and a salad with ginger dressing.



The portions were huge as you can see. The flavor was spot on and satisfying. I will go back again and take Ben cause he really enjoys teriyaki.

Joy Teriyaki
199 E Army Trail Rd
Glendale Heights, IL 60139
(In the plaza at the corner of Bloomingdale and Army Trail)

No comments:

Post a Comment