Monday, September 28, 2009

Sushi Today

I decided to meet Ben by his office for lunch one day. He had gotten a flyer for this place awhile back and wanted to check it out. This place is located in a little strip mall in Elk Grove.

 



I got the Sushi Value lunch special ($9.99) which came with a California roll, Sashimi, Tempera and Gyoza plus a drink.

 
It was pretty good. I would've liked to be able to choose what type of roll I could have, but oh well. I think it was a good value for how much it was.

Ben got the Bulgogi ($6.99) which is Korean style roast beef with rice.

 

He thought it was fantastic. I did try it, and I thought it was really good also. I believe he has since been back to have this on his lunch. He is hooked.

This place is great for lunch and they are quick at getting your food to you. The staff is friendly which means I will for sure go back!
 552 E. Devon Ave 
Elk Grove, Illinois 60007

1 comment:

  1. These lunch specials look delicious...
    great find, Lindsey.
    I will keep this place in mind when
    I am up in this area.

    ReplyDelete